WHAT IS THE ASIA THEOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
Asia Theological Association is a body of theological institutions, committed to evangelical faith and scholarship, networking together to serve the Church in equipping the people of God for the mission of the Lord Jesus Christ. You can learn more about us by watching the video below:
Why Choose ATA?
ATA International is an Intermediate Member of the Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN) – www.apqn.org
ATA International is a member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) International Quality Group – www.chea.org
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The statement of faith of the ATA is in keeping with the historical evangelical faith of the Church and all its member institutions are expected to affirm the same.
We believe in:
- The divine inspiration of the Holy Bible, of sixty-six books of the Old Testament and New Testament, as the infallible Word of God, its consequent uniqueness, entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The full deity and humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His representative and substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection and personal return in glory to consummate His kingdom.
- The dignity of humans, made in the image of God, their universal sinfulness, their need of repentance, redemption and justification through faith alone in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The resurrection of all humans, either to eternal life or to condemnation.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, enabling Christians to witness effectively to the Gospel and to serve responsibly in the world.
- The unity in our Lord Jesus Christ of all believers, who comprise the Church
- The total mission of the Church to the whole man in society in the contemporary context, in obedience to God, according to the Scriptures.